Effective product management leader in all aspects of product lifecycle management from initial concepts through market maturity. Successful at building effective product teams and delighting customers with solutions that deliver meaningful ROI. A passion for innovation and a track record for delivering effective product strategy, roadmap, market/product requirements, and GTM execution. Proven success in revenue growth, customer satisfaction, and market share expansion. Strong domain expertise in Payments, Fintech, Fraud Prevention, Cybersecurity, and CRM technologies.
Core Competencies, Skills
Product Management, Product Strategy, Product Roadmap, Go-To-Market, Market Fit Analysis, Enterprise Software, Product Marketing, Business Intelligence, Financial Services, Payments, Fraud Analysis, Fraud Prevention, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Visualization, Machine Learning, Business/Retail Banking, Mobile Banking, APIs, SaaS, Cloud, Agile, Scrum, CD, CI, DevOps, UX, UED, Business Development, Compliance
Vice President of Product Management, Bottomline Technologies
2/2017 – 10/2017
Bottomline Technologies (NASDAQ: EPAY), is a leading provider in payment automation technology.
- Created the Customer Insight Program that resulted in measurable, immediate positive impact on revenue and product development planning for the Cyber Fraud and Risk Management team
- Closed FY16 with the largest revenue achievement in the history of the CFRM group collaborating closely with Sales, Services, and Marketing teams
- Managed a diversified portfolio of solutions across five globally distributed development centers including: Web Payments Fraud Detection, Insider Fraud Detection, User Behavior Monitoring, Compliance, KYC/AML, and Enterprise Case Management
- Customers included tier 1 through tier 3 financial institutions such as JPMC, Citi, Bank of America, Capital One, Federal Reserve Bank, Fulton Bank, TD Bank, MUFG/Union Bank, Santander, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and others
Vice President of Product Management, Guardian Analytics
2/2012 – 2/2017
Guardian Analytics is a pioneer and leader in behavioral analytics for fraud prevention and enterprise security.
- Developed compelling product roadmap and portfolio that increased customer acquisition and revenue by over 50%
- Spearheaded development and launch of the FraudMAP Wire product that resulted in the fastest adoption rate to 33% of total revenue and the highest increase in bookings in the company's history
- Led the development and launch of the Guardian Analytics Enterprise API, a web services framework for digital banking and payments that significantly improved integration, extensibility, and performance resulting in significant reductions in development costs and faster time to market. This led to a reduction of deployment pipeline delays by 75% and significantly improved time to revenue recognition
- Tripled the size of product/services portfolio to significantly improve adoption by 300%.
- Achieved consistent 98% customer retention rate
- Customers included financial institutions such as Northern Trust, TD Ameritrade, Commerce Bank, CoBank, City National, UMB, Bank United, First Republic Bank, Bank of Oklahoma, Silicon Valley Bank, Webster Bank, and others
Director of Product Management, Selligent/StrongView
8/2004 – 2/2012
Selligent (formerly StrongView) is a leading provider of cross-channel CRM enterprise customer engagement solutions. Developed and launched Message Studio, a highly visual and intuitive campaign management solution that is immensely popular with hundreds of enterprise customers.
- Provided leadership in acquiring strategic accounts such as JPMorgan Chase, VISA, Discover, Walmart, Verizon, Dow Jones, IHG, Fox Sports, Turner Broadcasting, Webex, Ticketmaster, and many others that solidified position in large enterprise space and resulted in key reference accounts
- Successfully steered the migration from on-premise deployments to SaaS while significantly improving scalability, profitability, and time-to-market Helped to transform the company from an appliance vendor to a leader in SaaS enterprise marketing applications
Director of Product Management, Radiance Technologies
7/2001 – 8/2004
Radiance Technologies provided CDM enterprise solutions for secure delivery of critical data for Manufacturing, Automotive, Aerospace, and Defense organizations
- Defined product roadmap that resulted in landing key strategic customers including Boeing, General Motors, U.S. Army, and Nissan
- Developed robust applications and platform and secured patents for delivery of mission critical data for battlefield support, supply chain, and aviation support systems
National University, Los Angeles, CA – Bachelor’s of Science, Computer Science, Summa Cum Laude
- System and method for automated and optimized file transfers among devices in a network
Issued Dec 8, 2005 Patent US20050273514
- Managing reservations for resources
Issued Aug 25, 2005 Patent US20050188089